5 Great Reasons You'll Love
Star Ranch Angus® Ground Beef Chubs
Keep it in the fridge longer
The packing keeps oxygen out, which allows you to keep Star Ranch Angus ground beef in the refrigerator longer than regular cellophane wrapped packages of ground beef. The convenient use or freeze by date on the package lets you keep track of how long the product will stay fresh.
Easy to freeze
- Just toss it in the freezer; no extra wrapping needed now and no freezer burn later!
- Like other frozen meats, the recommended way to defrost is to let Star Ranch Angus ground beef thaw naturally in the refrigerator.
- If defrosting in the microwave, be sure to cut off the metal clips from both ends of the package before starting.
Easy to open
- Slice off just what you need with a kitchen knife and save the rest for later. To maintain freshness, be sure to repackage in a food storage bag and use within 1-2 days.
- Or use the whole package by:
- Cutting off the metal clip on one end of the package
- Taking a knife or kitchen shears and carefully split the plastic down the length of the package
- Peeling off the rest of the package – Don’t squeeze!
Cook ahead for easy ingredient use
Cut prep time when making spaghetti, tacos and pasta dishes by browning Star Ranch Angus ground beef now and freezing in smaller freezer bags for quick use later. This is great for the 5 lb. package, you can store in 1 lb. bags and be ready for 5 different recipes!
Perfectly-portioned packages for every recipe
- 1 lb. size is perfect for all your ground beef recipes
- 3 lb. size is great for feeding your hungry family or slicing into uniform-sized burgers
- 5 lb. size is ideal for a party (or when your teenage son brings his friends over for tacos!)
Quality you can count on
Star Ranch Angus ground beef is prepared in a state-of-the-art facility,
certified by the British Retail Consortium standard, which meets Global Food Safety Initiatives.