Rib Steak with Herbed Rub
- 4 Star Ranch Angus® beef bone-in rib steaks, cut 1 to 1½-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs of your choice or 1 tablespoon dried herbs
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks before grilling.
- Grill steaks, covered, 9 to 12 minutes on preheated gas grill for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Tips on Rubs3 Steps to Grilling BeefTips on Marinades
yumyum - i love food i can cook thats tender. i mix it into crumbles w/ my dogs foodand we gulf it down together. this lis a delicious recipe!!
Angelina m Scarvelli
All ur recipes are really good :) thanks
Did you like this recipe? Tell us why!
Rate and Review This Recipe
RATE THIS RECIPE:
© Tyson Foods, Inc. Trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by Tyson Foods, Inc. or its subsidiaries